6.18.2011

It's been a while....

Hi guys! Sorry it's been so long since I posted. Been going through a lot of changes these past few months. So, last time I posted, I was in Oklahoma, getting ready to move back to Georgia. Well, I'm back in Georgia now. The whole process of getting here was very emotional for me. The days leading up to my move, I would just be crying because I knew that things were coming to an end in OK. You know, when I moved out there, my plans were to spend the rest of my life with Christine. That's all I wanted. I just wanted to spend the rest of my life with her and loving her. Never in my wildest dreams did I imagine that I would end up back in Georgia. Anyway, I left Oklahoma on March 22nd. I got back to Georgia on the 23rd. I rode back here with my Aunt Pat, who had gotten her son, Ronnie from Colorado. With us, we brought three dogs and a cat. The dogs that came back with me are Caesar and Aurora. I don't remember if I told ya'll about Caesar, but Christine and I found him and his brother roaming around some dumpsters one day. Anyway, the cat I brought back was Valentine. Aria ended up finding a new loving home, because I could only bring so many animals back to my parents house. Ben and Gia are living with Christine and her mother. OH!!! And my aunt is keeping Caesar, I forgot to mention that. Anyway, my aunt watched Aurora for a week. My parents had four cats and a dog before I moved back here, and they figured that they would all have a hard enough time adjusting to a new cat. Turns out, everyone gets along well with my Valley. The two who had the hardest time with the adjustment was Jayda and Wilbur, our two female cats. Go figure, right? Anyway, after a week, Aurora came to live with us for good. :) All the cats except Val dislike her. Ro is just a hyper dog that takes a while to get used to. You can tell that she wants to make friends with everyone and be able to play, and the cats aren't having it. Puppy(my parents dog) tolerates her, but he's too old now to really play with her. He's eleven now, if I'm not mistaken.
So, anyway, that's the story with the animals....as for me, I've had a hard time with everything. I'm still in-love with Christine, but she doesn't feel the same way for me anymore. I want so badly to fix everything.....but I'm starting to come to the realization that it's not gonna happen.
Anyway, I've been going through my phases with my knitting and crocheting. It's so nice now to not feel limited by what I can and cannot do. With knitting, I would always feel restricted because of my inability to purl. But now that I do know how to purl.....it's like a liberation! It's just so awesome! I even learned a new increase the other day. I learned how to make one. The stitch used to confuse me, but now I get it. Now I really want to learn how to purl through the back look. But for the most part, I think I have almost all of the stitches down now. I'm pretty proud of myself. :) Anyway, I finished the shawl that I was making for Christine's Mom. I don't remember if I posted about it, but I had been knitting her a feather and fan shawl. I crocheted my cousin Olivia some baby clothes for her baby girl, Xyerra(pronounced Sierra). I crocheted our family friend Darcy some dish cloths. And nooooooooooooow, I'm making myself a shrug. :D It's my first knitted object with sleeves, so I'm a bit nervous about it. But so far it's coming out pretty good. I managed to miss a purl row though. I didn't realize it until after I had gotten to the sleeves. See, there was supposed to two purl rows waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay in the beginning, and as I was reading my pattern I misread it. I thought that there was only supposed to be one row. So anyway, it's like the third or fourth row, and I'm at the sleeves....and I've been working on this thing for a week, and there is just NO WAY that I am backing up that far. Does anyone know of a way that I can fix it besides ripping the whole damn thing out? If you do let me know.
Anyhoodles.....I guess I'm about to smoke and get started on knitting. I know, bad Jen, bad! I shouldn't have started back smoking, I know. But I live in a house with two smokers, and finally my desire for a cigarette overcame me. I plan on trying Chantex out, though whenever I get insurance going on. OH!!! That's another thing I forgot to add. I'm going to be trying to get CNA training on Monday. I'm going to fill out an application!!!! :) I feel like that's where I really need to be, helping people. After that, I would eventually like to get my LPN. :) Ok, I'm going for real now!! Ya'll have a great day!!!! :)

No comments: