2.01.2011

Snowed in...

So. It's snowing outside. We're currently experiencing the big blizzard of 2011. Yesterday we came over to Christine's Mom's house. We went out and got some stuff. I ended up buying some clothes. Has anyone ever shopped at Rue21? OMG. I found some awesome deals there!! I got a sweater type thing for $6, a t-shirt for $1, and a flannel shirt for $8. I also got Christine this cute argyle sweater jacket thing for $12. There's nothing I love better than a good deal, so I was very excited to find this el-cheap-o stuff. But anyway....we're going to be here until it's safe to go back home. We brought all the dogs here. The cats stayed home. We left them a huge bowl of kitty chow and a big bowl of water. I miss them.
Katie drove me insane last night. She was crying and barking ALL NIGHT. I am SO ready for her to find a new home. She is really and truly driving me insane.
Other than that, last night I worked on my sock. I officially have two inches into my ribbing now. I'm pretty proud of the way it's turning out. I know I screwed it up and all....but it's turning out so damn pretty!!! I just love all of the colors that's in the yarn. : )
That's pretty much it for now....I've just been playing my sims and working on my sock. Hope everyone is safe and warm!!

No comments: