2.02.2011

Emotions and bullshit like that

So, we're still at Christine's Mom's house. We're having a great time. I just miss my cats. We had to leave them at home since we were already bringing all of the dogs. I'm not too worried about them, because I left them a huge bowl of cat food and water out. And I know that if they run out of food, they know how to break into their cat food container, because they do it regularly, while we're there. I miss cuddling my Valley. And I miss Aria and her crazy antics. She loves to chase after her jingle balls. We have to take them up when the dogs are out, but she knows where we put them, and she'll try(and sometimes succeed) to get them down and play with them. Even if it means getting on the counter, where she's not supposed to go lol.
Other than missing my cats, I've been working on my sock, and playing the sims. I finally finished the ribbing, and now I'm working on the heel flap. I'm only eight rows away from turning the heel, but I'm scared that I'll mess it up.
The only thing that I don't really like about being here, is that I can't really be as affectionate as I'd like to be. Right now, I'm just kinda longing to be held for a while. It's kinda making me sad. I'm just one of those people that really likes to be affectionate, but I guess I'm just weird like that. It doesn't seem to be bothering her. I guess maybe I'm just too affectionate or something....

No comments: