1.30.2011

The happenings(or lack thereof) of Today

We just got home from another evening at Christine's Mom's house, or as I like to call her, Mom # 2. : ) We had a good time. We had dinner, and later we had some wine. I basically just sat and knit. I worked on my sock cuff, which is almost up to a full inch! Woo-hoo! I mess up on the ribbing, but I am NOT frogging again. I was thinking that when you're working on ribbing, you need to purl the knits and knit the purls, but apparently I was wrong? So I started knitting the knits and purling the purls, or that's what I THINK I'm doing, and it's coming out fine now. I'll have to remember that for my next sock. I'm pretty proud of it so far. And I REALLY ♥ LOVE ♥ the colors. : )
Christine ended up getting sick last night. She had diarrhea. Poor baby. She slept on the couch, because she wanted to be close to the bathroom, and she just doesn't like being bothered too much when her stomach is upset. I came out every couple of hours to check on her, and make sure that she was okay. I set up the couch for her with some blankies(one that I had crocheted for her : ) ) and some pillows. I made sure that there were waters in the fridge, and got out Mistro, a dragon that I had crocheted for her last year. I came out at one point and she was all curled up. I wanted to give her a forehead kiss, but I didn't want to wake her. I know that she has a hard enough time sleeping without being sick.
Other than that, we went to a small town to go to a Tastee Freez. Has anyone ever been to one? They have pretty good food. I had a really good burger, and a dipped cone. She had a frito chilli pie...I think that's what it's called...and some tater tots, and a chocolate covered cherry ice cream thingy.
We got our tater tot casserole dish back from Christine's Mom tonight, so I'm planning on making that tomorrow night for din-din. As for now, I'm thinking about tackling the cheez-its and playing some sims, which I never did last night. I promise, as soon as I actually have something done on my sock, I'll post a pic! I'll talk to ya guys tomorrow.

No comments: