1.29.2011

A bit less un-frustrated.

Well, I'm more unfrustrated now. I think I just made up a word lol. But yeah, we just got home from Christine's Mom's about an hour ago. She made spaghetti for din-din, and we sat and watched a couple movies, and I knit. The cuffs to my socks are starting to get somewhere. I don't have a full inch yet, but they are getting there. Right before we left, I started feeling nauseous. I hope I'm not coming down with something again. I don't know what in the world I had last week, but it wasn't fun. Christine's younger brother, Zac, was recently sick with some kinda stomach bug. It just came out of nowhere, pretty much. I hope I'm not getting it. Throwing up sick isn't my idea of fun. I guess it probably isn't anyone's idea of fun, really. Well unless you're like...bulimic or something....I swear, sometimes I wonder about myself, making the comments that I make. I'm sure that it's not much fun for them either. ANYWAY.
We came home and there was another mess in the bathroom. Shit everywhere. It was great, really. I got done cleaning that, just to discover that there was also pee under the crate in there. I made Christine clean the bottom of the crate while I cleaned the floor. We're hoping that Katie will find a new home this weekend. Anyway, tonight we put them both in Aurora's crate. The crate is a fairly good size, and fits them both well. They love to cuddle. : ) It's sweet.
Anyway. I'm drinking my water, because my Mom SWEARS by water whenever anything is the least bit wrong with you. Drink water. She's probably right, so I'm listening for once. I'm gonna drink my water and play some sims. I probably need to go to bed at some point, but I'm not honestly ready to yet. I'll talk to you guys later!

No comments: