2.23.2011

I've been working on my other sock. I'm on the heel flap for it right now. Go me! I've been working on it whenever I get the chance to keep my mind off of things. The truth of the matter is, I don't really know how to feel about things. The thing is, I don't want me and Christine to break up. I still love her, and I am still in-love with her. Her and her Mom had come up with the suggestion that I stay here in Tulsa, and get my CNA and have my parents take care of rent. The thing is, we're going to break up whether I stay here or not. I don't think I could handle staying here, and not being with her. I moved here so I could be with her for the rest of my life. So, right now I really need the support of my family and friends. I mean her family is great and everything, don't get me wrong. But I do miss my family. God knows though, I would be willing to move out here again, once I get my education. The thing is, I really don't know how she feels about me. And I don't think that she does either. And it is seriously a hard blow, to know that. So, you see, I really couldn't stay in Tulsa. It would be too hard on me, being around her and knowing that we are no longer together. It is hard enough for me just thinking about it, and how we'll be broken up next month. It's like we're sitting here waiting for the end. It kills me, thinking about it.
In other news, I got some yarn and shit from knitpicks the other day. Well, I ordered it anyway. I got some of the chroma yarn for Christine's socks, some blue yarn for my Mom's socks. I don't remember what it was called. And then some pink sport yarn for Christine's Mom's socks. I also got a 40" cable for my interchangeable needles, and number 3 40" circular needle to try the two toe up method on. I also got a two at a time toes up book the other day at barnes and nobles.
Anyway. That's it from me. Later.

No comments: