2.16.2011

It's been a while since I posted....sorry guys. I mean I know I only have a few readers, but I still feel bad for not posting, for those of you who actually do care to read.
Anyway, been a lot going on. I'm moving back to Georgia. Pretty much, both Christine and I need to get our lives in order. I'm completely heart broken. I really don't want to leave her and our family....and the life that we've built in the past year. I'm going to be moving back in with my parents. They want me to get a job asap. I really want to get my education. Really. I just feel like at my age, I shouldn't be running home to Mommy and Daddy, every time something fucks up. I've really got to get my life in order. I want to stand on my own two feet one of these days...
I'm hoping that once Christine and I get things straightened out in our lives, we'll be together again. She's the love of my life, and I really don't know what I'm going to do without her.
As far as things go with us, things are kinda complicated. We're still affectionate and all that, but we both know that things are gonna be different when I leave. I guess we're just gonna be friends, but in my heart, she'll always be more than just a friend to me. She's supposed to come visit me in Georgia. And I'll visit her here. She says that I'm still allowed to cuddle her and all. She says that no matter what, I'll always be her Jenny. And I told her that no matter what, she'll always be my baby.
It's gonna be extremely hard for me being away from her. I just hope so badly that we can get things worked out. I just want to be with her. I love her so much....
In knitting news, I don't really have any. I haven't worked on much of anything. I started working on a dishcloth, which I have yet to finish. I just started on my second sock. I really want to try the two at a time method after I get done with this sock. I can just see myself getting the second sock syndrome already.
Anyway, I'm gonna go now. I'll talk to ya'll later.

1 comment:

Debbie Minerva said...

I'm sorry about your situation. I hope everything works out for you.

I am totally with you on the second sock syndrome. I've had a second sock on needles for a long time.