2.07.2011

It's a sock!!!

Well, we're still at Mom #2's house, but the good news is, we're going home today!!! I'm excited because I haven't gone anywhere in a week, other than outside once to attempt to build a snowman without gloves(yeah, I know), and to dig a trough for the dogs.
I've been missing my kitties pretty bad. I'll be so excited to see them. I'll have to take some pics, and post later on. : )
In other exciting news, I FINALLY FINISHED MY FIRST SOCK!!!!! Do ya wanna see?? Here it is:


Ta-da! I'm very proud of the way it turned out, and it actually fits my huge foot. I was afraid that it would come out too small. So I'm very proud of myself. I've been wearing just the one sock on my foot last night and this morning.
Other than that, not much going on. I changed my scarf so that it has a garter border, rather than the ribbing. It was looking a bit weird. But now it looks a lot better.
Anyway, I probably should get dressed and start on getting all of our shit together. I'll talk to ya'll later!!

No comments: