4.01.2012

Yeah I know it's been a while

So I know it's been like forever since I've posted. Sorry about that. Been kinda depressed recently. Anyway, the main reason that I'm posting is because I wanted to share with ya'll a pattern for a scarf that I came up with.

Granny Scarf




Materials
Size K Hook
Caron Simply Soft Yarn-Less than one skein
Ch 5 join with sl st

1-Ch 3, 3 dc, ch 2 *3 dc, ch2* 3 times join with sl st to top of first dc
2-Ch 3 *3 dc, ch 2, 3 dc* in each ch 2 sp. Join with sl st in first dc
3-sl st in corner, ch 3 *3 dc in ch 2 sp ch 2*
4-Ch 3 *3 dc in ch 2 sp, ch 2* 1 dc in ch 3 sp
Continue until it's about half the desired length. Fasten off. Turn it around, and join yarn into a bottom corner. Rep row 3. Rep row 4 until desired length. Fasten off.
Border: Join yarn into corner sp, 3 dc, ch 2, 3 dc all in corner, ch 2, 3 dc in spaces around. For corners continue with 3 dc, ch 2, 3 dc.

I hope this all made sense to ya'll. If you have any questions feel free to ask.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, for some reason i cant get my head round the very first row. do i crochet around the ring just joined or in a row, sorry!!!