1.15.2011

The Kids.

As promised I am going to post some pics of my animals, otherwise referred to as the kids, being as we don't have any "real" kids right now. So here they are!

First of all my biggest kid, Christine



Christine's great. She's very sweet. She's also very stubborn and very opinionated. She is one of those people who you either love or hate. Obviously, I love her. She's an indie musician. She is very passionate about her music. I will post some links to a couple of her videos from youtube in case any of you are interested. Gotta support my baby's music. :)

Gia

This is Gia. She is one of my princesses. And she knows it. She is very dominate. But she is the hugest sweetheart. She is always smiling. In this pic, Gia has a blankie that I had crocheted her over her body. Since the pic was taken, she managed to rip a huge hole in it. *Sighs* But, she is still a puppy(Technically anyway. In March she'll be a year old.), so I really can't be mad at her.

Valentino

This is Valentino. He can be found in various odd places in the house, plotting world domination. We give our kids voices, and Val has a Russian accent. Val loves boxes. He is also a very lovey kitty. When his female(Aria) isn't around, he will follow me around everywhere. He is a huge cuddle bug. And he is OBSESSED with hair! Also his beautiful blue eyes tend to win me over, even when I want to be mad at him.

Benito

Ben is a really huge sweetheart. He loves to be near his humans. He is GINORMOUS. Seriously. And he thinks he's a lapdog. He will MAKE room on the couch for himself lol. Ben loves to chew on his chewies and play with his siblings. We have to watch him to make sure he doesn't get to rough, which he's usually pretty good about.

Aria

Aria is a very sweet girl. She loves to play with her brother Val. She has a lot of patience for the dogs, who are constantly torturing her and Val, but she lets them know when she has had enough. Aria loves to eat, and she loves to chase jingle balls and laser beams around the house. She also enjoys sunbathing in front of our sliding glass door.

Aurora

Aurora is a very sweet girl. She loves to be near her humans. She loves nothing more than to lay beside me or Christine and chew on a toy. A lot of the time, she will drag multiple toys up onto the couch. Aurora is also very cuddly. And she loves to give lots of kisses. :)

1 comment:

Luciana DeVito said...

I love all the critters, but Benito is ADORABLE!!!!!!! Kiss him on the nose for me :os